Senior Account Manager
Job no: 504859
Work type: Full time
Location: Beijing, China
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Great opportunity to join an expanding team and work for one of the Best Company to Work for in Asia 2019！
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our expanding Account Management Team to be based in our Beijing office.
The Senior Account Management role is designed to manage the relationship between FCM Travel Solutions and agreed clients. These clients will be provided with integrated travel management program in accordance with agreed service level agreement. The strategic intent of these programs will be to deliver saving though spend leverage, tightened program control and optimum operational services.
The purpose of the Senior Account Manager is also to drive client profitability, retention of accounts and grown the number of FCM served provided to the client.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive consolidation by ensuring the client directly procures all products and services from FCM including air, hotel, car, rail, ground transport, insurance and VIP Services.
- Promote and sell FCM’s value added services including expense management solutions, reporting, payment solutions, hotel programs, online technology, insurance programs and event management
- Develop and execute a travel cost management business plan detailing objectives, strategies and measurable targets for savings
- Drive common service delivery to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements and ensure an effective feedback/complaints management process is in place
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key procurement executives, travel bookers, travelers and preferred suppliers to optimise the success of the travel program for the benefit of our clients and FCM
- Conduct formal reviews of the client’s travel program to ensure program objectives are met
- Utilise and update CRM system for all client activity
- Proficient with desktop publishing tools (ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to network at all levels in expatriate and local environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Well presented with a high degree of professionalism
- Strong negotiation skills and business acumen
- Excellent team player
- Excellent listening skills – must have demonstrated ability to identify client needs and solve their problems
- Excellent relationship management skill to be able to build fantastic rapport with clients
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Personal determination and resilience and is optimistic in changing circumstances
- Desire to build a career with FCM China and more into leadership
- At least 3 years in corporate account management position in the services sector dealing with national and multinational corporations
- Demonstrated track record of achieving revenue growth
A competitive, performance based remuneration package is offered based on experience and skills.
Interested? Apply today to explore this amazing opportunity!
Back to search results Apply now