FCM Travel Solutions, VIP Travel Manager: North Sydney
Job no: 504786
Brand: FCM Travel Solutions
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail, Wholesale & Product, Corporate Travel
Do you want to take your travel sales experience to the next level? We're looking for a multi-skilled travel specialist to join our team as a VIP Travel Manager, where the challenging world of corporate and leisure travel management will be sure to take your career to new heights. At FCM Travel Solutions, we provide highly individualized travel services for busy executives. We are one of the world’s leading corporate travel and expense management consultancies.
About the opportunity
You will be responsible for managing the travel requirements of large market industries, presenting travel solutions for multinational accounts. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years travel consulting experience along with buckets of ambition and an insatiable appetite for sales and delivery of impeccable service. Additionally, you will:
- Assist in making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the area of; making travel arrangements, ticketing, Phase IVs, ticket exchanges/changes, CRS/GDS productivity.
- GDS proficiency – Sabre required
- Excellent communicator and professionalism
- Work as a team member and assist other agents as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
- Maintain favourable working relationships with accounts and all of their company employees
- Provide solutions to travel related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and professionalism
- Expertise in fares and complex itineraries
All about you:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience as a Travel Consultant or Travel Manager (min 5 years experience)
- To be a 'people person' with networking and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Tertiary education is highly regarded
- Great business acumen
Remuneration and benefits:
- Free health and wellness consultations
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Free financial planning consultations
- Discount travel benefits available
- Ongoing training and development
- Social events such as Buzz Nights, opportunity to attend Global Ball overseas for high achievers
- Global career advancement/travel opportunities.
If you understand the value of being your client’s travel expert by providing exceptional, tailored customer service, then consider FCM Travel Solutions and apply now!
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now