Corporate Personal Trainer
Job no: 504660
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: People & Culture, Operations & Professional Services
- Want to work with the best Corporate Health and Wellbeing provider in Australia?
- Passionate about empowering people to change their lives and improve their focus and drive in the workplace?
About Healthwise Global
Healthwise Global is the Corporate Health and Wellbeing provider for Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) and its affiliated businesses.
Started in 1999 as an in-company service to Flight Centre staff, it has since expanded to all Flight Centre brands, as well as providing services to a large number of other organisations. It is now present in eleven countries around the world, delivering every Healthwise Contractor many opportunities to grow within their Corporate Health career!
Voted the best in our industry by both the Australian Human Resources Institute and LearnX Impact, we pride ourselves on employing the highest calibre of health professionals who are passionate about inspiring and empowering people.
About the Opportunity
We currently have an opportunity within our team for a contracted Personal Trainer based out of our RENT FREE facility in South Brisbane.
You will be given access to:
- A client base of over 3,200 Queensland-wide and growing daily
- The flexibility to run sessions any time of the day, including standard “off-peak” PT timeslots
- Maximising your business with your choice of a range of large and small group sessions as well as personal training
- Within our client base you will be given ownership of a certain area within FCTG to make a real difference on each individual’s health and wellness
- Access to a detailed business management system that will handle all your payments, bookings, attendance histories and invoicing
- Being a key part of an enthusiastic and rewarding team environment - in Queensland we pride ourselves on creating a great team atmosphere, running a range of regular award nights, balls and team building training sessions
As part of the team you will be responsible for the delivery of Personal Training Sessions and Group Fitness Training Sessions, promoting Challenges and other events within our business. All of these services play a key part in assisting us in engaging employees from FCTG to help change their lives and find a healthy balance. This is a flexible opportunity that will allow you to build a thriving business around the hours that best suit yourself, while still reaching all Healthwise-set targets.
With assistance from your Healthwise leader you will be expected to grow your client base and maximise your area’s use of the multiple aspects of Healthwise. You will be kept accountable for the quality and quantity of delivery of your Health and Wellness consultations, to ensure each client walks away with the tools they require to reach their goals.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Valid first aid/CPR certificate
- Valid insurance and ABN as this is a contract position
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about helping people achieve their goals
- Be willing to work across all of the following areas: consultations; personal training; group fitness training - both indoors and outdoors in the CBD and Brisbane suburbs
Reap the rewards of working for an industry leader - Apply Now!
Back to search results Apply now