Technology Risk & Compliance Analyst
Job no: 504639
Brand: Flight Centre Technology
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Reporting to the Technology Risk and Compliance Team Leader, you will work in a full time capacity to manage and maintain the company’s data security, privacy and compliance obligations. You will support the compliance program as well as other projects that are technology related and provide administrative and analytical support to the Technology Risk and Compliance Team Leader.
This role is vital to the organisation to ensure that FCTG can continue to adequately monitor and manage technology risks for the benefit of our shareholders and customers whose data we handle.
- Perform internal audits and control testing.
- Identify and analyse risks.
- Assist to monitor and maintain the control environment.
- Produce compliance reports on key technology areas for a range of audiences including Team Leaders (Line Managers) and Senior Management.
- Regularly review and report on compliance and assist in remediation efforts where violations occur with a major focus on the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- Utilise a pragmatic mindset to formulate control gap remediation plans and process improvements with a common sense over conventional wisdom approach.
- Be an exceptional communicator with an ability to build effective working relationships at all business levels to ensure implementation of compliance plans.
- Provide advice on Information Technology General Controls and overall control best practices.
- Support and foster technology risk and compliance goals within the business and assist with the delivery of the awareness programmes.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in risk, compliance, internal audit or ITGC audit related roles.
- An undergraduate degree or qualification in a relevant discipline.
- A strong risk and control mindset.
- Experience or exposure to IT operations.
- Demonstrated ability in conducting internal audit and compliance monitoring.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver pragmatic recommendations.
- Information Technology qualifications including ISACA Certifications
- You will have exposure to ISO27001/2, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards or Australian Privacy Principals
- You may have a big 4 background.
- Understanding of other Security or regulatory compliance standards.
- Understanding of PCIDSS, ISO27001, NIST and Privacy legislation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to represent Information Security and compliance goals to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work with all stakeholder types including front end staff, senior business leaders and external customers and suppliers
- Ability to influence and drive decisions around standards and adherence to company policy.
- Proven ability to provide outstanding service in a professional and friendly manner to internal and external business partners
- Proven ability to provide outstanding service to internal businesses including building and sustaining productive relationships.
- Proven ability in taking ownership for own performance against deadlines and milestones and ensuring all goals are met.
- High level of commercial acumen with the ability to understand key risks and adapt remediation plans in line with risk appetite.
- Constructively participate and contribute in team meetings, business planning and training sessions.
- Implement the Flight Centre culture and values of accountability, ownership, attitude and teamwork.
- Attendance at conferences, buzz nights and other company events.
- Committed to continuous learning and development.
- Maintaining ongoing knowledge of relevant laws and regulations applicable to FCTG.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of information security and risk management good practice.
Our Benefits include:
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend global awards internationally
We’re proud to have been recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards 2018, in addition to Best Agency Group at the AFTA 2018 National Travel Industry Awards
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now