Online Travel Support Consultant- Philadelphia, PA or Phoenix, AZ preferred
Job no: 504358
Brand: FCM Travel Solutions
Work type: Full time
Location: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia
*Fluent in French preferred
FCM Travel Solutions is a leading US business travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment. FCM's division of Online Customer Care (OCC) is looking to hire a corporate online support travel consultant to nurture and support client relationships as well as to deliver a comprehensive online travel support service that assists our valued clients with meeting their online travel program goals.
- Must have GDS experience - SABRE
- Must have travel agent experience
- Experience using CONCUR preferred
- Fluent in French preferred
The key objectives of this position include:
• To provide level one online booking tool support service for Cliqbook, Resx, Getthere, and NUtravel
• To deliver first class customer service to the client
• To transact all clients travel requirements, in a timely, accurate, friendly and helpful manner
• Actively develop client relationships
• Ownership of any client feedback and complaints
Requirements for this position:
• Experience in a corporate online support center and/or corporate travel consultant experience
• Strong target/goal orientation
• Proficient in Sabre and/or Apollo
• Strong educational background
• Solid technical skills
• A passion for technology and travel
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
• Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills, be detail-oriented and have effective verbal communication skills.
• First level online support for travelers utilizing an online booking tool and travel portal
• Provide technical and navigational assistance by email or phone
• Assisting in making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
• Following company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, ticketing, Phase IVs, tickets exchanges/changes, CRS/GDS productivity.
• Working as a team member and assisting other agents as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
• Maintaining favorable working relationships with accounts and all other company employees
• Providing solutions to travel related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements.
• Keeping supervisor promptly and fully informed of all matters of significance.
• Maintaining good attendance.
What's in it for you?
- A base salary of 45K
- Fully paid training
- Travel industry discounts
- Leadership career pathways
- International career opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, and stock options
Location: Boston, MA, Woburn, MA, Marlborough, MA, Philadelphia, PA, Warwick, RI, New York City, NY, Denver, CO, Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ, or Arlington, VA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now