Online Travel Sales and Support - Montvale NJ
Job no: 504303
Brand: GOGO Vacations
Work type: Full time
Location: Virtual, New Jersey
Open up the world to those who want to see when you join GOGO Vacations! With full industry training you can support and sell a product you love.
No two days will be the same in the life of a Sales and Support Specialist for the GOGO Online Team:
- Assisting travel agents with navigating our online booking-engine
- Engaging with online training, informational webinars, and taking part in company showcases.
- Communicating with other travel professionals via e-mail, live web chat and phone calls.
- Be prepared to also sell the trip of a lifetime for your customers, including booking flights and accommodations, as well as organizing tours and activities.
So what’s the gist of what we’re looking for? If you’re a sales-driven, customer service oriented, people-person who would love to talk about travel all day, then we’d love to hear from you! All of our new employees will attend a 2-week training course at our HQ in Montvale, NJ; all you have to bring with you is your hunger to sell, passion for travel, and eagerness to learn. If you believe you have the edge when it comes to sales and top notch customer service, then you’re ready to put your unique stamp on this global company.
With most of our offices being open 6 days a week, you must be able to work full-time. The hours of operation are: Mon-Fri 9A-9P, and Saturday 10a-5P. Hours may include some evening shifts as well as rotating weekends. You'll always know when you’re working in advance unlike what you may find with other sales jobs. We also offer health benefits and, of course, travel perks to help you expand your horizon!
Highlights along the way will include:
- Full-time position
- Our own in-house Learning Center - We will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running, as well as ongoing training to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Discounted travel benefits - With our own in-house staff travel agents we'll keep you up-to-date with any exclusive and industry specials.
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips…the list goes on.
- FREE and confidential access to our own financial advisors.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unbeatable company culture.
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now