Experienced Travel Consultant - Flight Centre Business Travel - Ottawa
Job no: 504286
Brand: Flight Centre Business Travel
Work type: Full time
Flight Centre Business Travel – Experienced Travel Consultant – Ottawa
We are seeking a polished and experienced travel consultant to join our Ottawa based Flight Centre Business Travel team. You will be responsible for managing the business travel requirements for companies and presenting tailored made travel solutions.
We are looking for an individual who thrives in a busy environment with plenty of activity. We are renowned for a fantastic team culture and extraordinary customer care. As such, we’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with business owners, decision makers and managers who book corporate travel;
- High attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Strong time management skills and professionalism;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- 2 years work experience in a target driven environment
- GDS experience required - Sabre preferred
- An impressive client focus
- Ambition and tenacity
Why apply for a Flight Centre travel consultant position?
- Corporate Social Responsibility: we support charitable causes, choose ethical itineraries, and offer paid volunteer leave for you to help local and global communities;
- Brightness of Future: we provide the career coaching and growth tools to help you manage your career, from year one and beyond;
- Work & Life Balance: we offer in-house wellness and personal financial planning services and a motivating work environment to facilitate equilibrium in your life;
- Operating Monday through Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm with scheduled on call coverage
- Rewards & Recognition: we regularly celebrate employee contributions, from all-expense paid social events, commission bonuses and a coveted spot at our Global Gathering in a secret international destination;
- Travel Benefits: employees can look forward to discounted trips, travel allowances and educational bursaries.
Don't miss your chance to become a part of Flight Centre's exciting global network and award-winning corporate culture. Ready to get on board? Apply today!!
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to search results Apply now