Business Development Manager - Monument, HSK, Chelmsford & Oxford
Job no: 504276
Brand: Flight Centre Business Travel
Work type: Full time
Location: City of London, Kensington, Oxfordshire
Categories: Corporate Travel, Business Development
Flight Centre Business Travel is on the hunt for an entry-level professional with the drive to succeed to join our company as a Business Development Manager. You’ll join a fantastic sales team in Monument, High Street Kensington, Chelmsford and Oxford - you choose which hub suits you and you’ll also get to visit clients and other teams on a regular basis.
This is primarily a travel sales business development role, but we will give you a week's training and ongoing support to keep you up-to-scratch.
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel (and not just a job). In the role you will:
✓ Find leads and set up meetings through cold-calling
✓ Introduce new clients to Flight Centre Business Travel and the travel management service
✓ Work closely with a team of experienced Business Travel Consultants
✓ Become part of a company renowned for a fantastic team culture
✓ Receive support from a dedicated marketing team and product managers
✓ Earn a base salary of £25,000 (First year OTE £35,000)
What are we looking for?
Knowledge of the travel industry will be a significant advantage, however as our Business Development Managers have a range of professional backgrounds, your sales prowess and tenacity are the priority. You will also need:
- A minimum of six months' experience in a sales role
- The proven ability to exceed your sales targets
- A passion for travel
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Unlimited earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Health cash plan to spend on medical, optical and dental treatment
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Excellent pension and share scheme
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces' for 9 years.
To start your career with one of the most sought-after travel companies in the UK, apply now.
Back to search results Apply now