Job no: 504161
Brand: Flight Centre Technology
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Support
The business has a desire to improve its planning and investment cycles and this role will be a key influencer and contributor to that process. The person should have demonstrated experience working in a business architecture role or as a senior business analyst in large complex organisations and be able to bring further depth and breadth to the newly established Enterprise Architecture Team.
This role is responsible for facilitating the construction of business models, which may include business capabilities, functions and processes and organisation design, as well as working collaboratively with business strategists, process owners and subject matter experts.
The role requires strong communication and people skills, as they will be required to develop good working relationships with the business as well as being a leader and a mentor to peers.
- Experience in creation and maintenance of ICT strategic plans
- Experience in creation and utilisation of business capability models
- Experience in creation and maintenance of Enterprise Architecture principles and processes with focus on Business Principles
- Demonstrated experience in Business Capability Planning and it use to achieve business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience working with architecture frameworks and methodologies
- Ability to be able to provide input into the investment planning and budgeting process from strategic plans
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, valuation and metrics development
- Experience developing and monitoring delivery of efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Demonstrated capability of being able to work with in a performance driven culture
- 5 years’ experience working as a business architect or senior information architect within a large and complex organisation
- Management experience in one or more of the following areas: strategic planning, leadership, business relationship management and business process management
- Knowledge and experience working with multiple project and software delivery methods
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience; M.B.A. preferred - highly desirable
- TOGAF Certified - highly desirable
- Travel Industry Knowledge - desirable
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now