Overnight Corporate Travel Agent - Virtual
Job no: 503914
Brand: Corporate Traveler (US)
Work type: Full time
About the Role: This is a Remote Travel Agent Position which requires a flexible schedule. Shifts run between the hours of 10pm-8pm, 40 hours a week (4 days on 3 days off) with a mixture of days Monday-Sunday.
Proficient Sabre Experience is required.
Corporate Traveler has an exciting opportunity for a Virtual Travel Manager to join the growing team!The Travel Manager handles the day-to-day travel needs of corporate business accounts won by the Business Development Manager and ensures the service agreement between the client and Stage and Screen is delivered in a way which ensures total client satisfaction and client retention.
1. Travel Management
Ensure client's retention with Corporate Traveler by exceeding client expectations in every interaction with the account manager in relation to:
- Understanding and anticipating client needs and travel preferences;
- Responding quickly and proactively to client requests;
- Anticipating client travel requirements;
- Resolving client complaints; and
- The accuracy and timely presentation of Clients travel documentation.
2. Teamwork and Communication
- To be an active contributing member at meetings with Team Leaders and BDMs to keep them abreast of client accounts and any information which is likely to impact (either positive or negatively) on Corporate Traveler; and
- Share information with fellow Travel Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent and professional approach to client account management.
3. Office Systems and Processes
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of office systems and processes associated with accounts; and
- To ensure that all client account information is up to date so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file.
- Working with an extremely productive and expanding worldwide brand
- Excellent working conditions
Successful applicant will have:
- 2+ years of Sabre GDS experience is required
- Minimum 2 years travel industry experience and a strong customer service background
- Professional & service oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proven sales track record
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to cover various weekend and overnight shifts.
The sky's the limit when it comes to an exciting future with one of the world's fastest growing travel groups. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Back to search results Apply now