Business Development Manager - Miami, FL
Job no: 503900
Brand: Corporate Traveler (US)
Work type: Full time
Corporate Traveler is a leading US business travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.
Due to growth we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our successful sales team. The BDM will spearhead the growth of small to mid-size business travel by sourcing, selecting and securing small to medium size corporate travel accounts that have annual air spend in the region of up to $4M a year.
- Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business for our Corporate Traveler and FCm Travel Solutions Brand
- Work with and respond to complex, large business Request for Proposals
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key decision makers for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing relationships
What's in it for you?
You'll enjoy a fun and team-oriented working environment in the office, at regular city-wide Buzz Nights to acknowledge sales successes and at the annual Global Gathering to reward high achievers. You'll have to experience it to believe it!
You will also be provided with the industry training and tools to turn your experience into a successful career – including ongoing support from business leaders and executives who started out as Travel Managers themselves and are now part-owners in their own business.
Some of the perks you will enjoy include:
- A $45,000 base salary plus unlimited sales incentives
- Global conferences and award ceremonies in different parts of the world
- Fully paid training
- Travel industry discounts
- Leadership career pathways
- International career opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options
- Offsite staff meetings
- Family-like work environment
- 0-3 yrs of Sales or Business Development Management experience
- A passion for travel and exploring different destinations
- A track record of successful sales experience
- Prior experience with cold calling and/or generating sales leads
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales goals
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the assigned territory
- Self-driven, quick on your feet and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- An outgoing personality and a good sense of humor
- Recent grads are encouraged to apply!
This is a "hands-on", feet on the pavement kind of role. An individual BDMs success will be determined by and compensated based on commissions generated by accounts secured.
Location: Miami, FL
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now