Job no: 503815
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Support
Join our growing, global company
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to contribute to the design and creation of useful, engaging and easy to use experiences with a view to have a seamless experience between our online and retail presence, in line with best practice user experience standards. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our business needs.
- Contributing to the development of detailed experience designs from project inception, through to build and launch
- Conducting user research activities including interviews, contextual enquiries, A/B testing, surveys and metrics analysis.
- Contributing to the creation of UX deliverables including personas, scenarios, task flows, information architectures, prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes.
- Contributing to the design of digital interfaces that embody core user experience principles whilst balancing the needs of customers and the business.
- Planning and conducting face to face and remote usability studies of existing and proposed designs and documenting recommendations for improvement.
- Conducting heuristic reviews of existing interfaces and document recommendations.
- Customer focus
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Sets and maintains a quality benchmark for others to follow
- Minimum 2 years experience in a UX/UI role.
- Strong knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and techniques
- Experience interpreting and making design recommendations based on analytics (eg. Google Analytics)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how design should function
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- Thorough understanding of digital technologies and trends
- Experience working with wireframing/prototyping tools
- Experience with mobile-first responsive design
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Good time-management skills
- Good understanding of digital technologies and application development
- Omni-channel experience design, Online retail or travel experience is highly desirable
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Accredited qualification in User Experience, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction or similar.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for and you have the above skills and attributes APPLY now.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now