Customer Implementation Manager
Job no: 503779
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Corporate Travel, Operations & Professional Services, Information & Technology
An exciting new opportunity exists for a Customer Implementation Manager to join the Corporate Traveller team in Sydney!
In a full time capacity, you will be responsible for competently and confidently onboarding new customers to Corporate Traveller providing them a market-leading experience. The Customer Implementation Manager is responsible for the successful implementation which includes the project and change management, regular internal/external communication, meeting deadlines and holding stakeholders accountable. Further responsible for the coordination and implementation of Corporate Traveller’s Products and Services suite.
You will be responsible in ensuring the customers experience is positive throughout the Expert Onboarding process to maximise uptake and negate leakage outside their program.
You'll be accountable for Customer Onboarding, as well as understanding the capabilities of all critical Corporate Traveller systems (external and internal).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project manage Corporate Traveller customer implementations
- Implementing necessary systems for seamless transacting for customers
- Create, optimise and deliver standard and customised implementation plans for customers
- Liaise and support internal stakeholders, including Operations, Business Development and Account Managers
- Be the driver of the expert onboarding process and communication.
- Attend state-wide sales meetings monthly to be kept informed of potential new business to be implemented and key travel trends.
- Meet or exceed implementation deadlines for customer implementations.
- Conduct customer training for the online booking tool
- Work closely with the customers, attending meetings and networking events
- Review and share with key stakeholders Customer Onboarding Survey results and implement strategies to overcome any concerns that arise in the survey responses.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Serko
- Communicate with the wider technology team (BIMs) to be abreast of technologies necessary for customer implementations.
- Set up and Maintenance of Corporate Traveller systems (including Tramada, Serko, Agent Port and Salesforce)
- Experience within the travel industry and industry systems is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills, and time management skills
- Ability to be very hands on with constantly changing and challenging work
Please notify your leaders prior to applying and attach a brief cover letter and resumé.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now