Regional Recruitment Manager
Job no: 503562
Brand: Buffalo Tours
Work type: Full time
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam, Bangkok, Thailand
As a young medical student from Hanoi, Tran Trong Kien spent his spare time guiding travellers throughout Vietnam to help fund his studies and show off the country he loved. He was passionate about travel, supporting local communities and responsible tourism which in 1994 led to the start of Buffalo Tours.
Today, we are one of Asia’s leading destination management companies, with hundreds of thousands of passengers carried annually and several internationally recognised industry awards under our belts. That same drive to showcase a love of the region is at the heart of everything we do. As a member of the Flight Centre Travel Group we remain committed and passionate to changing lives through travel and our team always hold responsible travel as a core commitment.
If you are successful, you will find out that working with Buffalo Tours is more than just a job. We are family. We offer exciting career progression which can take you places within our global network, with a fantastic and supportive team culture and social events that are the envy of the industry.
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has presented it self and Buffalo Tours is searching for an experienced Recruitment Manager who is comfortable working in a challenging environment and is driven by a genuine desire to find the right candidates that would enrich our company by their passion for what they do and being connected to our culture and values.
You must be comfortable working in a highly visible role as you will work closely with the Hiring Managers across our region which includes Singapore, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, UK, Japan, USA, Myanmar, Hong Kong and Australia. Seen as a role model and expert within the business, the Regional Recruitment manager will be required to deliver outstanding resourcing solutions for a range of roles from Guide and Drivers thought to senior management across the region by using various platforms. You have the ability to work with a diverse team to drive the business strategy and vision.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to collaborate with a diverse range of cultures with strong interpersonal and presentation skills as well as great relationship building skills where you are trusted by the candidates.
- Be able to make thoughtful decisions in a timely manner, often within tight deadlines.
- Never hesitate to roll up their sleeves to execute a full range of talent acquisition duties.
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Be personally aligned and consistently showcase the Buffalo Tours values and Philosophies
- Have a strong management experience and direct sourcing skills in the corporate and agency environments.
- Act as a subject matter expert and strategic partner to hiring managers on job description composition, interview processes.
- Identify and deploy best practices for the region through innovative recruiting and sourcing concepts.
- Manages and performs strategic and tactical sourcing plans and techniques (i.e. Salery Bench marking, market mapping, candidate referrals, Employee Referral Programs, headhunting etc)
- Designs, leads and manages the end-to-end recruitment cycle working with local HR and hiring manager to ensure consistency in our process and exceptional candidate care.
- Ongoing development of the full recruitment process.
- Facilitation of assessment sessions for candidate sourcing and employer branding.
- Building on Buffalo Tours employer brand, reputation management, social engagement and lead generation to attract quality candidates.
- Manages the Buffalo Tours career site.
- Collate reports to give up to date assessment of recruitment activity and pipeline to the Peopleworks leader and Senior leadership team.
- Training and upskill hiring and HR managers on interviewing techniques.
- Inspire and motivate direct and indirect team members to achieve performance results.
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 5 year recruitment experience in direct sourcing, ideally a combination of staffing and corporate/in-house with a focus on sales & customer service roles.
- HR degree/qualification in Business Administrator or Human Resource Management
- Strategic, creative, purposeful business thinking, maintaining a strong focus on execution while managing multiple issues and projects.
- Previous experience using an applicant tracking system
- Understanding of the candidate market, HR policy, procedures & practice across Asia and advantage.
- An understanding of the alignment of talent acquisition with the organisational strategy and business outcomes.
Do you want to be part of a company who are focused on making a difference to our people, our customers, our local communities and the natural environment, then apply today! We’d love to hear from you.
Back to search results Apply now