Business Development Manager - Corporate Traveller
Job no: 503561
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Location: Auckland, Central
Corporate Traveller, part of the iconic Flight Centre Travel Group focuses solely on the travel needs of small to medium enterprises (SME). In this role, you won't be selling a product, you will be identifying decision makers, engaging with them to uncover their needs, pitching our travel solution and converting qualified leads into a closed sale.
You’ll keep your pipeline moving by focusing on quick turnaround sales and building relationships with local companies. Closed sales will be passed over to a Travel Manager to deal with the day to day bookings and tactical stuff; this works for you as you’re a true hunter, who wants to concentrate on getting the next sale and watching the money roll in.
Your role as a BDM is to acquire SME travel business by:
- Client profiling and cold calling
- Developing business relationships with key decision makers
- Presenting customised, articulated and professionally prepared solutions tailored to meet specific needs
- Creating new sales opportunities by networking at client events, expos & conferences
- Building market place awareness of our brand and maintaining thorough knowledge of the vibrant travel industry
It’s a total travel solution package you’re promoting to corporate customers... the top B2B stuff. Ideally we want someone who has sold solutions previously but we’re not precious about which industry you’re from so it’s no problem if your only travel experience is your own holidays.
You will also have:
- No fear when it comes to cold calling to generate your own appointments; no call reluctance
- The ability to work through and shrug off rejection and remain positive
- Strong communication skills in presentation, proposal writing and emails – so strong you could close a sale in an email
- High levels of personal presentation; be tenacious and hungry to smash targets
- Flexibility to travel domestically
- A clean NZ full drivers licence and your own car
- CRM experience is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive salary package & uncapped bonus structure - As a BDM at Corporate Traveller we'll provide you with a clear and exciting commission structure to truly ensure you reap the rewards of your sales ability - you'll write your own pay cheque!
- You will receive thorough training - You will attend our world leading "bootcamp" in Australia to ensure you get the best start + your team will meet monthly to work on strategy and training.
- You should seriously love travel because that’s one of the best parts about working with us. Work trips + discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry pulling power are truly great.
- If incentives are your motivator then our legendary celebrations, parties and awards nights are not to be missed. Past destinations have included Singapore, Paris, Cancun and Las Vegas. One of our key philosophies is ‘What gets rewarded gets done”
If you’re a real hunter looking to earn big, apply now!
To find out more about Corporate Traveller, visit our website: https://www.corporatetraveller.co.nz/
Back to search results Apply now