Business Development Manager - San Diego CA
Job no: 503555
Brand: Corporate Traveler (US)
Work type: Full time
At Corporate Traveler we offer a range of specialized business travel solutions and corporate travel management services to make our clients' travel faster, easier and more economical. As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group we are one of the world's largest travel companies operating 34 brands out of 14 different countries.
Corporate Traveler is a leading travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.
Due to growth we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced account manager to join our successful Business Development team. The individual in this role will spearhead the growth of small to mid-size businesses by sourcing, selecting and securing accounts that spend up to $4 Million annual on company travel.
- Utilize company resources, internet search engines, network events, referrals and cold calling to identify prospective client accounts.
- Think strategically and explore the business needs of clients in order to provide options and customized travel solutions
- Work with and respond to complex, large business proposals
- Conduct in-person meetings with key decision makers for the purpose of pitching our services and securing new clientele
- Negotiate with senior management and C-level executives
- Run the sales cycle from proposal to implementation
- Deliver results against set objectives
What's in it for you?
You'll enjoy a fun and family-oriented working environment in the office with an unbeatable company culture. Teams have regular happy hours to acknowledge sales successes. Top sales performers can qualify to go on an all-expenses paid trip of a lifetime to celebrate their success with other top performers from around the work. This event is in a different part of the world every year (We've been to Hawaii, Vegas, Paris, Singapore and everywhere in between). You'll have to experience it to believe it!
Some other perks you will enjoy include:
- A $45,000 base salary with uncapped commission – the more you sell, the more you earn!
- Global conferences and award ceremonies
- Travel discounts
- Fully paid training
- Leadership career pathways
- International career opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options
- Paid time off (including vacation, holiday, sick and personal days).
- A passion for travel and exploring different destinations
- 1-3 yrs of B2B Sales or New Business Development experience
- A track record of successful sales experience
- Prior experience with cold calling and generating leads
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- The ability to work independently to achieve sales goals
- Willingness to travel to offsite client meetings
- Self-driven, quick on your feet and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- An outgoing personality and a good sense of humor
- Sales experience following industry experience is preferred, but not required: Hospitality, Tourism, Staffing or Technology
Location: San Diego, CA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now