Regional Implementation Centre of Excellence (RICE), Team Leader
Job no: 503539
Brand: FCM Travel Solutions
Work type: Full time
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
FCM Travel Solutions is the business travel partner of choice for large national, multinational and global corporations. We are an award-winning global corporate travel management company ranking as one of the top five by size around the world. We operate a global network in more than 90 countries, employing over 6000 people.
FCM is transforming the business of travel through our empowered and accountable people who deliver a high level of service and a comprehensive technology suite bringing a wide range of solutions for Duty of Care, Reporting and Traveller’s peace of mind. Leveraging FCM's negotiating strength and supplier relationships in conjunction with our tailored business travel programs, our expertise and our innovative technology, we logically become the partner of choice of our customers.
FCM is the corporate travel arm of the Flight Centre Travel Group, one of the largest travel company in the world with more than 20,000 employees worldwide and a total turnover of $17.6 Billion.
About the role
We have an immediate opening for a Regional Implementation Centre of Excellence (RICE), Team Leader to bear the overall responsibility for the implementation of new FCM clients for Asia, and in some cases globally as well as maintaining and supporting FCM’s existing customers’ online technology.
This is a new position in light of business expansion and is a key role in ensuring that FCM Asia will reach its ambitious growth targets over the coming years.
The RICE Team leader will have overall direct responsibility of 3 teams across our Asia business (Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong & Mainland China):
- Technology Implementation Manager
- Customer Implementation Manager
- Solution Design Consultant
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, and forming part of the Commercial SWOT team, this individual will work very closely with the FCM Asia management team to understand the brand strategy and focus. This includes but is not limited to:
- Overall FCM strategy, including client retention and operational (particularly online adoption and automation developments) strategy
- Drive efficiency in client implementation process and manage the ‘workstack’ and requests for new implementations as well and existing client’s technology maintenance and upgrades
- Managing the resources of the team, overseeing from a high level all ongoing implementations and being the escalation point for any issues
- Facilitate proactive site audits alongside Account Managers for client reviews, providing ongoing suggestions for improvements and identify any upselling and cross-selling opportunities
To become part of the FCM family, you'll need:
- 5 years of experience working in a TMC (OPS TL, AM, BDM) – or IT support role
- Ability to manage complexity of the implementation process
- Thorough knowledge of travel industry technology and corporate travel operations (GDS, OBTS, Client Portal…)
- Fluent in Business English, written and oral with Mandarin and Cantonese as an added advantage
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project management skills: well-organized, multi-tasking, good time management skills
- Abilities to deal with internal and external senior stakeholders within a multicultural environment
FCM is an Equal Opportunity Employer searching for talented, driven people who have a desire to build a rewarding career in a company that loves to celebrate your success!
By joining the FCM team, you'll discover first-hand why we're recognised around the world as an outstanding employer. In addition, our company founder strongly believes the success of our business relies on the success of our people.
Interested? Apply today to explore this amazing opportunity!
Back to search results Apply now