Technology Implementation Manager
Job no: 503497
Brand: FCM Travel Solutions
Work type: Full time
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Categories: Corporate Travel
FCM is the corporate travel arm of the Flight Centre Travel Group, one of the largest travel company in the world with more than 20,000 employee worldwide and a total turnover of $22 billion. We are an award-winning global corporate travel management company ranking as one of the top five by size around the world. We operate a global network in more than 90 countries, employing over 6000 people.
About the Role
The Technology Implementation Manager is responsible for coordination and implementation of global FCM products & technologies in the APAC region, mainly Online Booking Tool Implementation (eg. Concur, Cytric, Serko). These include all products & services as developed as part of the overall FCM global technology strategy & roadmap plan, along with eventual support of those technologies as required.
- Close coordination with the FCM global technology team and regional FCM partner leadership on identifying solutions that need to be implemented
- Developing project plans & timelines for implementation
- Prioritizing those activities and meeting those timelines to meet client expectations
- Assisting in the strategy development for products
- Local support & training of product usage and tools for internal & external customers
To become part of the FCM family, you'll need:
- Solid knowledge and/or experience in computer science or travel consulting
- Ability to multi-task and communicate with different stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to cope with competing & short-term demands, establish priorities and deliver to fixed dates.
- Be a solution oriented and anticipate issues and challenges and seek to find suitable solutions to resolve them.
- A great communicator, multi-tasker and planner to deliver seamless and smooth implementation experience for all internal and external stakeholders
FCM is an Equal Opportunity Employer searching for talented, driven people who have a desire to build a rewarding career in a company that loves to celebrate your success! By joining the FCM team, you'll discover first-hand why we're recognised around the world as an outstanding employer.
Is this the opportunity you have been waiting for? Apply Today!
Back to search results Apply now