VIP Travel Consultant - Philadelphia, PA
Job no: 503264
Brand: FCM Travel Solutions
Work type: Full time
FCM is looking for a VIP Travel Consultant to work onsite at one of our travel centers. The ideal candidate would have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. This role requires knowledge in international faring; and the ability to book complex business/personal/leisure combination travel of all types. You will have superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and multiple requests. This is an ideal role for someone who is passionate about continuous improvement and effectiveness in a rapidly evolving organization. Most important is a desire to be a part of a team, a desire to serve, and an enthusiasm and energy about the role.
- Must have SABRE GDS experience
- Corporate and/or Leisure Travel experience required
This role will have you arranging domestic and complex international travel for busy executives including air, car hotel and ground transportation combined with high end leisure travel.
- Book international reservations for air travel, hotel and car rentals
- Develop and maintain business relationship through regular contact
- Responds to requests for international price quotations utilizing automated system(s) for domestic and International itineraries; queues to rate desk when appropriate
- Promotes the acceptance of fares, rates, and suppliers that match the client’s travel program policies and negotiated contracts
What You Will Need:
Minimum 2 years of experience in travel, handling domestic and international
Minimum 2 years of experience on Sabre
Experience and patience with handling high-end, discerning and demanding clients
Strong customer service skills and ability to think outside the box
Ability to function in a very fast-paced, demanding environment
What You Will Gain:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership program to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive leadership training career path support with business, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house health, wellness and financial advisors
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now