Travel Agent - Exotic Destination Specialist - Montvale, NJ
Job no: 503227
Brand: GOGO Vacations
Work type: Full time
Location: New Jersey
GOGO Vacations is a growing division within the world’s largest independent travel company, Flight Centre Travel Group. Our GOGO Long Haul team and consultants are dedicated to providing amazing experiences and the promotion and distribution of all travel products all over the world to exotic destinations such as Australia, Asia, Europe and the South Pacific to travel professionals across the US.
With an emphasis on personal attention and unparalleled expertise, GOGO Vacations' Long Haul Team presents an exclusive, hand-selected group of top-of-the-line hotels and resorts in the world's most desirable destinations that are renowned for their outstanding service, amenities, and locations. It's the trip of a lifetime.
As a GOGO Travel Agent, you'll be the travel expert providing wholesale sales and support to other travel professionals. This varied and enjoyable role will involve liaising with a diverse array of travel agents and assisting them plan all aspects of their client's trips, including flights, accommodation, tours and activities, transfers with the aim of generating business and building a loyal customer base.
What we're looking for:
We're looking for ambitious sales-focused individuals who are enthusiastic and passionate about travel. You'll excel at providing customer service via phone and email and understand the key is to consistently exceed expectations.
Well-traveled with exceptional geography knowledge and passion for all types of destinations, cultures and experiences especially within Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Your computer skills will be top notch as you'll be learning how to sell the world using a global reservation system. Most importantly, you will have a personality that clients warm to instantly, making you their Consultant of choice, every time!
Highlights along the way will include:
- Unlimited Earnings - You'll work on a $35K base plus uncapped commission; the more you sell, the more you'll earn!
- Full-time position
- Our own in-house Learning Center - We will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running, as well as ongoing training to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Discounted travel benefits - With our own in-house staff travel agents we'll keep you up-to-date with any exclusive and industry specials.
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips…the list goes on.
- FREE and confidential access to our own financial advisors.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unbeatable company culture.
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now