Job no: 502968
Brand: Flight Centre Brand Marketing
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Support
We collaborate internationally with our North America App team to leverage their expertise building travel apps. This role will be responsible for contributing to the native mobile app for Flight Centre across Australia/NZ/Canada.
The multidisciplinary team is 1 year old and consistently delivering a high performing quality product. We require someone to join our team to continue to build and collaborate on this great product. You will be required to contribute to the design, maintenance and continual improvement the governance of the development life cycle & architecture of the mobile suite in Australia/NZ.
The role purpose:
The purpose of the iOS developer is to build & maintain a useful, usable and engaging user experiences for the Flight Centre App, in line with best practice mobile development life cycle and architecture.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical development for iOS mobile application (Swift) including working towards the analysis, design and development of re-usable components / functionality / style guide. Delivering high quality product development with an agile/lean approach
- Ensuring that all development work undertaken is properly documented and maintainable.
- Collaborate with other development areas to create & maintain APIs to work with the Flight Centre App
- Maintaining awareness of best practice in the industry for mobile development.
- Contributing to development guild as required
- Swift 4 and/or 5
- End-to-end mobile testing
- Web based technologies & cloud technology (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) and APIs is required.
- CI/CD for mobile apps
- Understand and Apply a Design System
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in iOS (Swift) building and maintaining Apps in a commercial environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in assessing, selecting and using modern frameworks and build tools
- Skills and experience in planning and prioritising projects and tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- Thorough understanding of digital technologies and trends
- Technical Excellence
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Excellent Communicator
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
Join a highly collaborative experience lead Flight Centre App team to be apart of creating an amazing experience for our travel customers and successful product for our business!
If this sounds like you APPLY here.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now