Travel Consultant - West Auckland
Job no: 502851
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: Auckland, West
Open up the world for those who want to see it, become a Flight Centre Travel Expert!
You’re looking for an opportunity to sell the dream, provide our customers with amazing travel experiences and earn uncapped commission. You’ll work towards a career, not just a job. With full on the job training and clear progression opportunities, this is a career that will quite literally take you places.
Interested? Here is what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll use your travel expertise to sell the best products and destinations
- Running your own portfolio by growing and maintaining relationships within the community
- Preparing customised itineraries to suit the consumers preference, budget and visas requirements
- Working towards daily sales targets
- Working on a rotating roster (5 days on, 2 days off)
What we are looking for?
- An appetite for sales and some experience in a target driven environment
- Customer service expertise and relationship building skills
- International travel experience, with your own adventures to share
- Computer proficiency with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- You will have a desire to keep learning, as most of your first year is about training and development
- You will have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand, those on working visas must have a minimum of 2 years remaining
What’s in it for you?
- Domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
- Access to exclusive industry discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and more
- Free health and wellness consultations and financial planning advice
Now recruiting in your community, apply now!
Back to search results Apply now