Brand Marketing Manager - New Malden
Job no: 502843
Brand: Flight Centre Brand Marketing
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Business Support
It’s an exciting time to work for Flight Centre as we are currently investing heavily into our brand story and we have a fantastic role which will help play a massive part in our success for a Brand Marketing Manager, based in New Malden. You’ll put the customer at the heart of the overall strategy bring the Flight Centre brand to life through local store marketing initiatives, activations, events, sponsorships and partnerships in the UK and Ireland.
- Take ownership of the LSM (Local Store Marketing) strategy
- Lead and develop the in-store customer journey on a local level in line with global brand guidelines
- Implement, plan and execute key events and activations
- Leverage travel shows and expos to drive brand engagement, sales at event and in-store
- Lead and manage sponsorships and partnerships
- Manage the in-store merchandising including creative artwork
- Project manage new store refurbs and openings to ensure product ranges are represented and suited to the local area
- Manage clear, concise post campaign analysis to ensure continual optimisation of digital activity and channels
The rewards and benefits
For the Brand Marketing Manager role, we offer a salary of £32K - £36K DOE plus generous incentivised bonuses, whereby you will be rewarded each month based on targets that you meet and exceed (£36K - £40K OTE). On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Excellent share plan and pension schemes
- Free and confidential financial consultations from our in-house financial team
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, cycle-to-work scheme
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years and more…
For the role we’re looking for
We're looking for someone who is customer driven and results focused, with a creative vision. Ideally, to succeed in the role, you’ll have a marketing, business or similar degree. The successful candidate will have similar experience working in a relevant retail consumer industry role (ideally travel sector), demonstrating brand positioning in a company that’s fast moving and constantly evolving. You’ll preferably also have experience managing a team, including contractors.
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work®). If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now