Data Analysis Manager - 6 months
Job no: 502838
Work type: Full time
Location: Shanghai, China
About the Opportunity and Role:
The role of Data Analysis Manager is to for driving value to the business, data designing, for ensuring client data accuracy and complete which is fitting for use. She/he will deeply dig data to find right direction to improve management performance and communicating and coordinate effectively with key departments and teams.
- Working with applications and data ensure change requests to data from client or internal are completed.
- Create data quality rules to measure and monitor the improvements of data quality.
- Conduct monthly audit to ensure the data are accurate, initiate data clean up and data improvement initiatives on data quality issues identified.
- Design and create reporting and data format in system to ensure diversify reporting and client satisfaction.
- Preparing, submitting and coordinating data changes for processing to the data management operation teams.
- Support account manager to implement reginal client data implementation.
- Data analyst skills such as analyzing, and testing data sets in such a way as to identify data
- Ability to coordinate and partner with teams like IT, Business Solutions team, Finance, Operation team etc.
- Proficient with desktop publishing tools (ie. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to present information and recommendations to key users
- Strong ability to identify internal and external neeeds and solve problems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese languages
- At least 5 years in travel industry of dealing and analysis with travel data
- Must be able to work under the stress of and meet deadlines
- Prior exprience in Travel Management Company is desired
Is this the opportunity you have been waiting for? Apply Today!
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now