Job no: 502837
Work type: Full time
Location: Shanghai, China
nSight is one of Flight Centre Travel Group Asia’s non-travel brand and is recognized by clients as experts in managing and analyzing data. At nSight, we combine disorganized data from various sources to create useful analytic solutions, helping our customers make informed business decisions. Our extensive experience of travel and tourism puts us in the perfect position to be able to create solutions.
Our people are passionate in finding creative solutions to big data problems, and strive to find the best possible outcome to suit your company’s unique needs. We love nothing more than sifting through dirty data, making sense of it and coming up with strategic reports that will give you an insight into your business that you wouldn’t believe possible.
The Data Auditor is responsible for extracting and auditing of travel-related data, whilst maintaining an excellent data integrity, high accuracy score and compliance. Working with the analysts and various teams across Flight Centre Travel Group Asia, this role assists in maintaining the data integrity, data accuracy and data compliance of the client database, to be used primarily for the preparation and presentation of travel patterns and trends as well as benchmarking of data against national, regional and global standards.
Key Responsibilities: The Data Auditor will be responsible for:
- Extracting/downloading data files from the iBank database, using these reports to identify any non-compliant data entries based on clients’ requirements and a number of pre-defined audit parameters
- Administering and maintaining the iBank database, and assisting with client’s inquiry with regard to data issues/discrepancies
- Assisting in setting up clients’ reporting needs through iBank
- Coordinating the variance/differences in data requirements, between NATIONAL and MULTI-NATIONAL clients, to relevant divisions
- Reviewing the Client Field Mappings and Data Doctor Rules in the iBank, and ensuring these are functioning well
- Reviewing the Implementation Forms that contain client-specific data requirements and coordinating any discrepancies with relevant divisions
- Creating practical audit template from various client databases such as SiSense and TravCom
- Updating and reviewing the Audit Template, potentially automating for data auditing purpose
- Updating and maintaining important references and records relevant to data auditing
- Monitoring of data flow from Front Office, Mid-Office to Back-Office, and finding opportunities for process improvements
- Providing and maintaining audit reports and error findings to be used primarily by the client and the management
Key Requirements: The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Positive attitude and a genuine enthusiasm in facing challenges
- Self-directed and motivated
- Passionate in learning new processes and ideas
- Pro-activeness in finding solutions to any data issues/concerns
- High attention to detail and processes
- Excel skills including use of advanced processes such as pivot tables, filtering tools, formulas, macros and graphs
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Is this the opportunity you have been waiting for? Apply Today!
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now