Travel Sales - Nashville, TN
Job no: 502817
Brand: GOGO Vacations
Work type: Full time
GOGO Vacations has been providing US travel agencies and travelers with quality local and international vacations since 1951. If you dream of being a travel agent but prefer to work behind the scenes this could be the brand for you. Keep your finger on the travel pulse while learning about this exciting part of the industry.
About the Opportunity
We're looking for ambitious, sales-focused go-getters, who have been bitten by the travel bug to join the GOGO Vacations family as Wholesale Travel Agents. Your primary purpose will be to provide exceptional service, competitive deals, as well as making confident recommendations to our clients who are retail travel agents. You'll also need to keep up-to-date with the latest product trends and offerings, ultimately providing agents with the resources to make the booking for their customers.
Not only will you have the opportunity to share your vast travel tips and tricks with others, you'll also have the chance to sell a product you love!
Most importantly, GOGO Vacations is looking for people who understand the importance of outstanding customer service, and have demonstrated detailed knowledge of the travel industry. You will also be able to manage your time effectively and be comfortable with achieving set sales targets, as well as selling GOGO Vacations products via phone and email.
- Selling the full range of travel products and acting as a product helpdesk for agents and affiliates
- Providing unparalleled destination product knowledge
- Resolving any client issues in a timely and effective manner
- This is a full time position where you will work 5 days a week around a 6 days schedule (closed Sunday’s)
Previous travel sales experience is preferred, while knowledge of GDS and web systems will be held in high regard.
Highlights along the way will include:
- Unlimited Earnings - You'll work on a 30K base salary plus uncapped commission so the more you sell, the more you'll earn!
- Our own in-house Learning Center in Montvale, NJ - We will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running (2 weeks) as well as on-going training to further develop your skills and knowledge
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips
- FREE and confidential access to our own financial advisers
- Career development and opportunities for advancement
- Amazing company culture
Location: Nashville, TN
Important information about our application process:
Flight Centre Travel Group, USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now