Private Travel Manager
Job no: 519333
Brand: Scott Dunn
Work type: Full time, Hybrid
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
The Private Travel Manager will generate new membership enquiries in addition to taking full ownership for a dedicated pool of Scott Dunn Private members. This is inclusive of nurturing the relationship, retaining business, and executing with finesse on all their travel requirements. Offering a personalised approach to leisure travel planning from start to finish, the Private Travel Manager takes its members on a journey, navigating global product and regions whilst discussing their yearly plans to deliver inspiring travel experiences, quotations, and service-levels that stand out and ensures Scott Dunn Private remains differentiated.
The responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Meet and onboard new members into the membership, working with our dedicated Researcher and existing database
- To develop and record in Scott Dunn’s systems a personalised contact plan for each member, leading to enquiry generation, retention, and growth in booking numbers per member
- Capturing all member personal preferences in Scott Dunn’s systems that will be effectively referred to and updated at all future touch points to use to finesse your personalised approach
- Take full ownership of all aspects of selling and booking a member’s holiday, including written and verbal quotations and holiday documentation
- Source product where gaps in the portfolio may exist with the support of the destination management team
- Completing all travel documentation accurately within specified time frames
- Ensure that travelling members are supported through Scott Dunn’s out of hours cover as necessary and stepping in where required
- Acting on any feedback or complaint swiftly to ensure a great member experience and leading on recovery solutions, liaising with the Guest Relations team where necessary
- Ensuring every itinerary is hyper-bespoke and tailors perfectly to the members’ needs meaning we are always being ‘inspiring’
- Conducting familiarisation trips abroad and presenting back to teams whilst always identifying new potential product opportunities to excite our members
- Collaborate with the destination managers to understand the contact list of our key products to create ‘wow’ moments for the members
- To support all marketing and product including brochure production, website management, email campaigns, PR and frequent promotional events as required
- Collaborate with the international Scott Dunn offices to support Scott Dunn Private members internationally
You will have extensive experience in the arena of wealth and global travel knowledge, with an ability to service the most discerning members in a fast-paced environment. Accompanied by significant travel sales experience, and an understanding and respect for intricate detail, you will also be driven by the prospect of building and retaining your own portfolio of members. Other requirements include:
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Sales driven with a focus on delivering a consistently exceptional service level
- Extensive experience working with UHNWIs
- Impressive interpersonal skills complimented by an articulate communication style
- A passion for the Scott Dunn brand and values
Values & Behaviours
All employees must promote, understand, and apply Scott Dunn’s workplace values. These are embedded in all roles and applicants must evidence the values as part of the application process.
- In the know - Start by listening. We take the time to understand our guests’ and colleagues needs. Be Precise. We take pride in getting every detail right. Own it. We deliver on commitments we make.
- In the Detail - Love learning. We energetically seek out and share new ideas and insights. Embrace feedback. We continuously seek to improve by sharing and accepting honest feedback. Work with the best. We attract, retrain and partner with the best.
- Inspiring - Look to the future. We constantly seek opportunities to make travel memorable and sustainable. Be more we. We work together collaboratively and value different viewpoints. Win together. We celebrate each other’s successes and have fun.
We aim to find someone who would be office based at our premises in Hammersmith for at least 3 days a week. There will be an initial induction period where you may be asked to attend the office daily.
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day with each year of service (max 30)
- Contributory pension scheme
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme (Travel Fund)
- Travel insurance
- Familiarisation trips
- Recognition awards throughout the year
- Social events
- 1 hour per week paid learning & development / personal growth
- Paid volunteering leave
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend