Contract Manager - Montvale, New Jersey (Hybrid)
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) is one of the world’s largest travel retailers and corporate travel managers. The company, which is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia has company-owned leisure and corporate travel business in 23 countries, spanning Australia, New Zealand, the Americas, Europe, the United Kingdom, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates and Asia. FCTG also operates a global corporate travel management network, which extends to more than 90 countries through company-owned businesses and independent licensees. The company opened its first leisure travel shop in Sydney, Australia in 1982 and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in 1995. Our purpose is to “open up the world for those who want to see”. Every day, we give people all around the world the opportunity to experience something really amazing – travel!
To learn more about Flight Centre Travel Group please click HERE
About The Opportunity
Delivery of a Product Strategy that will see the evolution of strong longterm relationships with our supplier partners and maximise the return to Global Procurement Network’s Global Partners. You will also ensure that all GPN Global Partners and their clients are being supplied with competitive, available product which delights all customers.
- Development, implementation and delivery of the Product Procurement Team’s business plan to ensure all sales revenue and income targets from product are achieved.
- Proactively manage a selection of product contracts, suited to all global partners, to ensure all sales targets, override targets and profits are achieved. Ensure available product for all Selling Partners
- Support the education of Consultants to ensure all FCGP Global Partners are trained in the effective sales of products.
- Ensure our preferred product range is strongly supported, communicated and promoted at every 25%
- Growth of sale of preferred product to strength relationships and maximize income / deal for FCL and Clients
- Achievement of SOR Revenue Targets
- Increase in % of preferred product sold.
- Provide outstanding service internal business partners and external customers
- Identify issues, problems, and opportunities
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of Travel Wholesale Industry Experience
- Experienced in Financial management, including interpreting financial reports and developing budgets and financial targets
- Ability to proactively identify key stakeholder groups
- Ability to manage suppliers across multiple geographies and cultural environments
- Ability to develop and effectively present coherent, well-structured negotiating positions
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to build long term relationships with negotiating partners
- Understanding and Experience of GPN processes and strategies
- Computer literate (Calypso, MS Office)
Work Perks! - What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of a hybrid work structure that combines both remote and in-person work.
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at Flight Centre is a desire to have fun.
- Reward & Recognition: Celebrate the success of yourself and others at our regular Buzz Nights and at the annual Global Gathering - You'll have to experience it to believe it!
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are a big business founded on personal relationships.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Diversity Day: paid leave to observe holiday or cultural celebration of your choice Annual Charity Trip
- DEI education
- Commitment to fair practices such as regular equity assessments and inclusive recruitment protocols
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: Proud Corporate Social Responsibility program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, volunteering and fundraising
- Employee giving program
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
Location – Montvale, New Jersey
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then APPLY NOW.
This role can be performed onsite or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our number one philosophy? Our people. Flight Center Travel Group USA’s promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversity of our society.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment process. We welcome accommodation requests to help make our hiring and onboarding experience as accessible as possible. Please advise us about accommodation needs at any point by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org