D365 System Administrator
Job no: 516698
Brand: Corporate Technology
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden
Categories: Information & Technology
The primary function of the D365 System Administrator role is to support and maintain both the D365 System and Finance and Operations application, including configuring financial modules, monitoring performance, and troubleshooting issues.
The role will require working alongside key business stakeholders to ensure the system meets their business needs, which will include collaborating in the design and implementation of new features and functionalities. Stakeholders will include Finance, Operations, IT, Corporate Technology teams and third-party providers.
Responsibilities will also consist of providing training and support to users in the D365 system and the creation and maintenance of related documentation.
The candidate will need to understand the travel industry,
- Strong knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 and related technologies
- Experience with D365 system administration and maintenance, inc updates and upgrades
- Familiarity with D365 security and access management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification (preferred)
- Thorough understanding of Amadeus and business travel industry (preferred)
- Demonstrated strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend