Regional Contracting Manager
Job no: 516438
Work type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam
Categories: Wholesale & Product
Regional Contracting Leader
We’re looking for an individual with exceptional collaboration and leadership skills, someone who thrives on challenge and continuously seeks to innovate and grow their team. Sound like you? Then join us as our Indochina Regional Contracting Leader!
About the Opportunity
As Regional Contracting Leader you will function at both a commercial and operational level. On the one hand, you will be responsible for the quality of supplier contract negotiations in your region, developing strong relationships with key suppliers to maximise profitability, ensuring market competitiveness and improving commercial terms. On the other, you will ensure your team is effectively managing a market leading product portfolio, following global standards and processes to ensure product information is complete and accurate, competitively priced and available for sale through all distribution channels. You will drive “best in market” product strategy, excellent product selection, team development and One Best Way practices for your team.
- A bachelor’s degree or 4 years’ experience in product management
- Comprehensive travel industry knowledge
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Minimum 2 years of contract negotiation experience
- Extensive knowledge of destinations in the region
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Solid collaboration and communication skills (verbal and written)
- High attention to detail and strong time/priority management skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills across culture, with a friendly, engaging demeanour
- Empathetic, professional leadership presence
- An individual who appreciates the travel industry and travelling itself, as well as meeting and collaborating with people from various backgrounds and cultures
- Comfortable with a flexible rotating roster that may include late nights, weekends and early mornings
- Able to adapt to uncertainties/changing priorities and remain calm under pressure
- Willing to travel on business when required
Discova is a leading global, B2B destination management company with operations in 15 destinations in the Americas and Asia. With 95% of our people being locals and having grown up in the communities we operate in, we are motivated by a deep commitment to sustainable livelihoods while preserving the beauty of the places we call home.
Some benefits you can expect (there are more)
- Annual leave, 1-day volunteer leave, 1-day birthday leave, 5 days study leave
- Working in a multicultural, open and innovative working environment
- Curated in-house learning courses and opportunities for up-skilling
Finally, if you are successful, you will find out that working with Discova is more than just a job. To be part of the Discova family is to be in your element. We offer an exciting career progression globally and a fantastic and supportive team culture and social events that are the envy of the industry.
Get in touch now and Discova a world of possibilities!
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend