Accounts Receivable Officer - South Brisbane, QLD
Job no: 516080
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Finance & Strategy
Would you like to grow with a global organisation, located in Southbank, Brisbane's premier lifestyle and cultural precinct? Are you self motivated, excited by travel and looking for a challenge? If so, this Accounts Receivable role on a 12 month contract is for you, joining our passionate finance team within the Corporate business.
At Flight Centre we offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, seize all opportunities, and empower all our people to find their Brightness of Future.
You’ll be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
- A sound understanding of the end-to-end accounts receivable process
- Previous experience in processing, receipting client payments and monitoring debtor balances
- Reconciling and Resolving Key Account Discrepancies
- Assisting with the update of the weekly debtor's reports
- Bank reconciliation knowledge
- Strong communications skills to be able to manage and coordinate communication with company stakeholders and clients and to provide support to the credit manager
To hit the ground running, you will need to possess:
- Experience working in accounts receivable or a credit department environment preferred, however experience in front line travel highly regarded.
- A High level of ownership and proven teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel experience
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys a challenge and is solution focused
- Flexible hybrid working environment
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global Head Office
- In house restaurant and cafe
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) way!
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years. Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend