We are seeking a forward-looking individual with passion for and knowledge of the Travel industry to assist in the delivery of features and solutions that contribute to the long-term success of one of Flight Centre’s key platforms.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote the adoption of products and platforms. You will be engaged in the day-to-day operations and customer management to foster confidence, trust, and loyalty.
This role will sit in the Consultant Commerce ShopX team under the Product Management and Engineering space, and will primarily focus on HELiO’s success as Flight Centre’s one-stop booking engine and platform.
This exciting opportunity will see you servicing the platform on a daily basis, building engagement channels with its key customers, and providing a feedback loop to direct the future enhancements required within HELiO.
You will work closely with a variety of teams and functions, including but not limited to business and operations, product management, UX/UI design, business & data analysis and quality assurance.
You will be responsible for the development of the Customer Success Specialist. As a team, you will ensure that our customer is always front of mind and that your recommendations and insights for features and development compliment consultant and digital productivity.
Day to day:
- Diagnosing core user issues and developing resolution plans or workarounds to ensure minimal disruption to business and consultant experience
- Engages and focuses on user needs without compromising realistic expectations
- Providing insight into trends of inquiries and gaps as input to the HELiO product backlog and roadmap
- Documenting and building out appropriate documentation or other training materials to assist business and operations teams with processes
- Developing into a subject matter expert (SME) in HELiO with the ability to upskill stakeholders and customers on the platform
- Engaging the appropriate product management or support teams upon triage and categorisation of inquiries
- Provides recommendations on key indicators such as consultant activities and behaviours as well as platform and business performance
- Liaises with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment across product teams, support teams and business operations
- Drives effective communications between various stakeholders and the HELiO product and support teams
- Provides clear communication to ensure customers and product teams are aligned and proactive for success tomorrow
- Makes timely, well thought-through decisions in conjunction with the cross-functional teams
- Flexible and can handle individual prioritisation of tasks and deliverables against the wider cross-functional team
- Makes effective decisions and embraces change
Knowledge/Experience Requirements Essential:
- 3+ years’ experience in the travel industry
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role − Direct experience in customer service and/or customer success roles
- Previous experience using/training Helio Platform (desirable)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience in reactive and proactive problem solving focused on improving day-to-day business operations
- Ability to present to and effectively engage with internal stakeholders
- Facilitation experience (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering training to customers
- Demonstrated ability in the development of successful team/team members
Let's skip to the good part:
- Flexible work environment (Hybrid), work from home and our Global Head Office in Southbank, Brisbane
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents
- Discounted financial services
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Chance to attend Global conferences (Bali 2023)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate Health Discounts - access exclusive discounts on health insurance plans for you and your family with our partner, BUPA.
- We proudly support and advocate responsible travel, positive diversity practices, empowered giving, and conservation of natural resources and sustainability - Yep, our hearts are big, mushy and green.
Proud to be part of the Flight Centre family - We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end-to-end travel experience faster, simpler and easier for our customers and to demonstrate ongoing value to decision makers, travellers and bookers.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values, and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals.
Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture. That’s the FCTG Way