An exciting opportunity has opened in our Stage Screen and Sports team, located in Southwark. This team specialises in media, production, sport and entertainment and is growing rapidly. An experienced travel manager ideally with experience in these specialist divisions is preferred.
- To provide an unrivalled, dedicated and expert service to our portfolio of customers.
- Proactively managing a portfolio, ensuring that value is shown at every possible opportunity and always acting within our One Best Way and with our customers’ best interest in mind.
Customer Service: Offer exceptional, bespoke and proactive customer service to all CT customers.
Retention: Never lose a client through service or price. Strong working relationship with Business Development Managers and Account Managers to ensure all customers receive a bespoke and proactive service.
Profitability: Continuously look for better fare opportunities to maximize customer savings and margin. Keep up to date with fare details, airline information and incentives.
Productivity: Maximise turnover by growing portfolio. Work with the Business Development Managers to increase new business and smooth implementation.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a travel consultant - Essential
Experience using a GDS (Amadeus preferably) - Essential
Extensive Fares knowledge - Desirable
Customer Service experience – Essential
Experience with entertainment travel - Desirable
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.