FCM Emergency Assist Travel Consultant
Job no: 514233
Work type: Part time
Location: Flexible, Homeworking
Categories: Operations & Professional Services, Corporate & Group Travel
FCM Travel is a leading Corporate Travel Management Company blending global presence with local, flexible and personalized service. At FCM Travel, we still believe in people doing business with people. Our corporate travel teams are the best in the business; providing clients with exceptional service and product knowledge within a supportive team-based corporate office environment. We are one of the world's leading corporate travel and expense management consultancies. Backed by the reach and negotiating power of our global company, Flight Centre, we are able to source the most competitive daily prices on airfares, car rentals and hotels for our Corporate Travelers. FCM Travel is proud to celebrate a stellar performance in the World Travel Awards' program after being named the World's Leading Travel Management Company.
FCM Travel are currently recruiting enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join their Emergency Assist Team on a Part Time basis. Working directly with the Shift Managers, the Emergency Assist Consultant is responsible for ensuring the necessary functions to fulfil our customers travel programme is exceeded. This role is an integral part and conduit between the customer and our business and is often the first line of communication and relationship with the customer and travellers.
Key components of this role:
- Delivering a strong service consistency through sound operational practices.
- Ensuring our service offerings to our clients is world class
- Displaying a high level of operational knowledge.
- Working as an operational member within the business
- Collaborating with their colleagues
- Building a strong and brighter future for FCM
- Lead by example-Demonstrate a positive attitude, motivation and adherence to our OBW processes. Lead by example in behaviour, attitude and results
- Intuitive-Forward thinking and able to identify business needs in advance and take steps to improve
- Effective communication-Demonstrate excellent, open and honest communication internally and externally.
- Multi-tasking-Able to manage time effectively to complete all tasks in a timely manner, maximising productivity
- Product knowledge-Knowledge of products and the desire to continue learning
- Detail orientated-Attentive to client and traveller's needs. Ability to actively listen and interpret requirements and provide sound and constructive information and options for travel
- Team Player-Ability and desire to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, both independently at times and within a team environment
- Minimum of 2 years as a travel consultant - Essential
- Experience in GDS – Amadeus Essential
- Extensive industry and travel knowledge - Essential
- Extensive fares knowledge - Essential
- A strong client focus and service ethic - Essential
- Positive and open-minded attitude with a willingness to adapt - Essential
The following shift patterns are available:
- 22 hours per week – Saturday & Sunday
- 16.25 hours per week – 1 evening and 1 weekend day
- 23 hours per week – 3 mornings (0500-0900) and 1 weekend
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend