Senior Full-Stack Engineer - South Brisbane, QLD
Job no: a514103FB
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
About your opportunity...
Flight Centre Travel Group are looking for a motivated and skilled Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our Digital Commerce team. In this role you will deliver quality and innovative solutions to delight our customers and achieve our strategic priorities. We are looking for a self-motivated team player, a mentor to others contributing to our culture of engineering and operational excellence, continuously improving our craftsmanship. Technology fly's fast! Our people use their quick thinking expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out and keep us moving forward. Our people are as agile as the solutions we put in place.
What You’ll Do...
- Design, build efficient, testable and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your solution
- Collaborate in our cross-functional Product Management and Engineering teams to plan and deliver high quality solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Take initiative and always look for ways in improving the quality of our solutions, code bases, technical debt, standards, processes and best practices
- Lead in our culture of engineering and operational excellence, continuously improving our craftsmanship
Who you are...
- Proficient in some of the following: TypeScript, React, Node.js and Java
- Passionate about software engineering best practices and know what it means to ship high-quality code that is maintainable and extendable
- Highly collaborative team-player who thrives in a team environment without being adversarial and can also work independently
- You have a growth mindset, embracing challenges to continuously improve and innovate
What’s in it for you...
- Generous remuneration structure & Employee Share Scheme
- Travel & Accommodation discounts, in-house financial & health services, access to internal 24/7 gym & End-of-Trip Facility
- Ongoing training & professional development
- Flexible working environment, with WFH options available
- Brightness Of Future: Employees have the right to see a clear pathway to achieving career ambitions, and promotion and transfers from within are our preference.
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Potential to attend Global Award Events (Global Gathering Bali 2023)
Who we are...
At Flight Centre Travel Group, our vision is to open up the world for those who want to see and in digital commerce our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring digital experiences for our customers.
We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation and are supported to make incredible ideas a reality. We deliver quality, innovative digital solutions to delight our customers.
The Digital Commerce Team makes the customer booking experience for Flights, Packages and Hotels seamless whilst giving a rich experience in viewing, searching for the perfect deal.
We reward valuable contributions and efforts, and work collaboratively to achieve our strategic priorities.
Irreverence. Ownership. Egalitarianism.
FCTG does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to FCTG and no fee will be payable
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend