Integration Analyst Developer - South Brisbane, QLD
Job no: a513910AmHas
Brand: Global Supply
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
About your opportunity...
Flight Centre Travel Group are looking for a skilled Integration Analyst Developer to support internal and external customers that require specialist knowledge when integrating with our platforms and services.
This is a new position, and we are looking for someone that loves delivering leading solutions, and working closely with vendors and partners across our product management and engineering areas.
You will be a self-starter that can drive forward and establish the above functions within our team. Working within a complex enterprise environment, in a cross-functional team, you will be required to identify solution gaps, technical/product limitations, propose solutions and workarounds, and formalize solutions in technical design documents.
What you will do...
- Work under the direction of the Integration Services Lead to provide integration solutions across the Product Management and Engineering area
- Analyse and assist in defining integration workflows and data mapping plus facilitate analysis and design workshops and maintain integration requirements
- Interact with end users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests
- Translate business requirements and uses cases into user stories that help develop and deliver functional/technical specifications, requirements documents, detailed use cases for new product features or functionality
- Work with Development teams, QA teams, Vendor professional services, or technical operations teams during design and implementation to shape the technical feature set
- Develop test cases and perform testing to support solution delivery teams
- Analyze and ensure that performance (non-functional) requirements are met
- Provide post-implementation and on-going support
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and accurately document interoperability problems and their probable causes
- Identify root/cause, provide testing guidance and assist clients with implementing solutions
- Serve in a liaison role between application technology vendors, internal groups, and end users
- Advocate collaboration and knowledge sharing, plus fostering innovation and change
- Work with the product managers and technical team to provide requirements as per user needs
Who you are...
- 5+ years of experience and good understanding of API Integrations
- You have experience working with SOAP and RESTful API’s you have experience with API tools (e.g. Postman, SoapUI etc.)
- Great attention to details to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures
- Strong data mapping documentation experience
- Experience working on integration projects in an analyst or developer capacity. This would include activities like data mapping, event triggers and process mapping
- Bonus Points if you are familiar with Azure Integration Services and experience with the Cloud (e.g. Azure etc.)
What’s in it for you...
- Generous remuneration structure & Employee Share Scheme
- Travel & Accommodation discounts, in-house financial & health services, access to internal 24/7 gym & End-of-Trip Facility
- Ongoing training & professional development
- Flexible working environment, with WFH options available
- Brightness Of Future: Employees have the right to see a clear pathway to achieving career ambitions, and promotion and transfers from within are our preference
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
Who we are...
At Flight Centre Travel Group, our vision is to open up the world for those who want to see.
As a global travel retailer, our people come from all different backgrounds, and our connections spread to the far reaches of the globe. Together, we are a family.
We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, seize all opportunities, and empower all of our people to find their Brightness of Future.
We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation and are supported to make incredible ideas a reality. We deliver quality, innovative solutions that delight our customers and achieve our strategic priorities.
Irreverence. Ownership. Egalitarianism.
FCTG does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to FCTG and no fee will be payable
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend