Who we are:
Flight Centre Travel Group has grown to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups since its founding in 1982. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, the company has a large, growing footprint in the Americas.
We are fellow travelers passionate about helping others see the world.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a driven, self-sufficient Marketing Analyst. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems specifically related to marketing effectiveness.
The Marketing Analyst role will help drive end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, implementing data requirements, conducting analysis, generating insights, monitoring performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, creating measurable dashboards and reports, and developing scalable analytics solutions and data models.
As an Analyst, you will drive the constant innovation and performance of Flight Centre Travel Group’s data insights and technologies as well as best practices across all data channels in order to guarantee the achievement of the business’s goals. The Analyst will be responsible for defining scope of work and prioritization of competing analytics queue tasks.
This is a hybrid role; expectations are that you will work from our Boston Travel Centre (41 Winter ST, Boston, MA 02108) 3 days per week and remotely for 2 days.
- Develop and streamline necessary dashboards and one-off analyses, providing ability to surface business critical KPIs, monitor the health of marketing channels, and effectively communicate performance to stakeholders across multiple brands, including Flight Centre, Liberty Travel, and GOGO.
- Use customer centric data analysis, data visualization, segmentation and a/b testing to optimize across channels and within campaigns
- Partner with stakeholders and Business Intelligence teams, including AUS-based Analytics discipline manager, to acquire necessary data for robust analysis
- Assist with auditing functions and practices globally, distilling and elevating best practices and redeploying in each market
- Create compelling recommendations through data-backed analyses and user insights
- Partner with in-house brand and creative teams as well as external agencies for creative and content development as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years in an analytically driven role (analytics, digital marketing, BI, etc.)
- Must possess well-developed ability to assess trends, competitor actions and technological advances in lifecycle marketing and services
- Ability to digest disparate datasets and visualize key trends or takeaways from raw datasets
- Must have experience with Excel, pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Well-spoken and demonstrated ability to present recommendations and business cases to senior leadership
- Position requires flexibility in hours for calls with overseas teams
- Experience with PowerBI, Tabeau or SQL a plus
Work Perks! - What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of a hybrid work structure that combines both remote and in-person work.
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at FCTG is a desire to have fun.
- Reward & Recognition: Celebrate the success of yourself and others at our regular Buzz Nights and at the annual Global Gathering - You'll have to experience it to believe it!
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are a big business founded on personal relationships.
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve.
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures programs supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering, and Fundraising.
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits include vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Ongoing training and professional development
Location – Boston / New Jersey
Our number one philosophy? Our people. Flight Center Travel Group USA’s promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversity of our society.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment process. We welcome accommodation requests to help make our hiring and onboarding experience as accessible as possible. Please advise us about accommodation needs at any point by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
Any offer of employment in the USA that would require you to attend an office location or company event is contingent upon providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.