M&S Application Support Analyst - South Brisbane, QLD
Job no: 513701MR
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
About your opportunity...
Flight Centre Corporate Technology is seeking Maintenance & Support (M&S) Application Support Analysts to provide maintenance and support of all its Corporate Technology applications.
M&S’s purpose is to ensure our Operational teams and our Corporate customers have dedicated experts to help them get the most out of the tools they use. This role requires strong communication, stakeholder management skills, and an ability to problem solve using critical thinking skills. You will be required to assess and actively work through problems as they arise and escalate to internal teams for further resolution using the swarming model.
Operating hours are 7:30 am to 6:00 pm on a rotating roster, Monday to Friday. While the Head Office is located in South Bank, Brisbane, this role can be based remotely with flexible work arrangements available.
What you will be doing…
- Application Support across our FCTG Corporate Brands
- Managing a support ticket system
- Ensuring compliance with all Business policies and procedures
- Customer Service Support
- Specialist advice
- Incident Management
- Sales Support
- Database Administration
- Travel Manager / IT Support Desk or Call Centre experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills are required
- Extensive experience dealing with difficult or high-pressure situations/negotiation skills
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Corporate businesses and how they relate to Flight Centre Travel Group as a whole is desirable
- Ability to identify trends to call out problems or recurring requests
- Ability to work without supervision to achieve set day-to-day tasks and activities
- End-to-end understanding of accounting processes and their application is desirable
What’s in it for you...
- Generous remuneration structure and Employee Share Scheme
- Travel and Accommodation discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym and End-of-Trip Facility
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Flexible working environment, with WFH options available
- Brightness Of Future: Employees have the right to see a clear pathway to achieving career ambitions, and promotion and transfers from within are our preference
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
Who we are...
At Flight Centre Travel Group, our vision is to open up the world for those who want to see.
As a global travel retailer, our people come from all different backgrounds, and our connections spread to the far reaches of the globe. Together, we are a family.
We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, seize all opportunities, and empower all our people to find their Brightness of Future.
We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation and are supported to make incredible ideas a reality. We deliver quality, innovative digital solutions to delight our customers and achieve our strategic priorities.
Irreverence. Ownership. Egalitarianism.
FCTG does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to FCTG and no fee will be payable
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend