Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Job no: 513664
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: People & Culture
The Recruitment Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing the external and internal Talent Acquisition Marketing strategy for Flight Centre Travel Group Australia.
The role will be responsible for developing and implementing FCTG’s Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies by bringing modern marketing methods and tactics to the recruitment process in order to attract top talent in the market.
The role will need to work closely with the brand marketing teams as well as the internal comms team.
Strong communication, design and technical platform management skills are essential, given this role is required to produce most of the communication collateral in-house.
You will be:
- Creating and implementing external advertising campaigns across all brands to support staff growth including copywriting, design briefing, project planning, budgeting and more
- Identifying the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Acting as the recruitment and education representative for internal communication requirements
- Communicating to the marketing team and wider recruitment team to ensure strategy is widely understood and create buy-in
- Posting digital campaigns on social channels with target marketing to attract the correct personas per brand ultimately increasing application numbers
- Managing marketing spend to ensure a strong ROI
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on campaign results
- Managing the Glassdoor / Indeed company pages including ratings and feedback
- Helping to review, create and maintain EVP’s
- Communicating with our Alumni group through EDM’s, company and brand messages
- Creating associations with universities, local colleges, and opportunities for careers fairs
- Attending recruitment marketing events and keeping on top of industry trends and developments
- Working collaboratively with the recruitment team to ensure marketing activity is aligned with company objectives
All about you:
- Minimum 2 years+ marketing and /or communications experience with a proven record working with business stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of communications strategies, communications principles, best practice and emerging trends and technologies
- Innovative and creative with a strong working knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends
- All-round content specialist, comfortable working across a variety of popular platforms and channels
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend global balls (Bali 2023)
Who we are:
Proud to be part of the Flight Centre family - We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way. We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values, and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals.
Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture. That’s the FCTG Way!
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend