Ready for take off!
We are expanding our Corporate Travel Management teams and we think you should know all about it. We are looking for amazing people to join all corporate brands. Our roles can be fully remote! We have an incredible, fully developed remote community and hold regular events and celebration nights to get together and connect with your team. It’s part of our story!
- Corporate Traveller our stunning SME brand
- FCM Travel showcasing our skills in the Larger Markets round NZ and Globally
- Stage and Screen where we shine bright and look after our Sports and Entertainment clients
- After Hours Consultants
Your mission… should you choose to accept it
- Working closely as part of a small and focused Monday to Friday team (no weekends or nights)
- Providing first-class customer service to our clients, building strong relationships along the way
- Handling all clients travel requirements, quickly and accurately and in compliance with the service level agreements
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge and providing amazing travel advice
- Actively developing client relationships & attending client meetings and events
Why join Flight Centre? (Because we’re awesome)
- We’re an industry leading global company who are transforming and preparing for substantial growth!
- Our roles can be fully remote, or office based – work how you want, from anywhere in the country! We have an incredible, fully developed remote community and we hold regular events and celebration nights to get together and connect with your team. It’s part of our story.
- We offer UNLIMITED earning potential! It’s uncapped!
- We actively encourage and support learning and development and brightness of future.
- We’re a global company, with global opportunities – including the option to work overseas in the future if you need more travel in your life.
- Our culture is out the gate! Our teams are connected, out Buzz nights are legendary!
- We have a commitment to the health and wellbeing of our people, and their professional growth. We offer free and confidential access to health consultants and financial advisors and continuous ongoing learning and development for all of our people.
- We provide an industry leading onboarding experience to help your career with us take off!
- And let’s not forget the most important… Discounted staff travel!
Skills and experience needed (What makes a great Flightie)
- Previous travel consulting experience in corporate travel
- Like us, you’ll have a passion for and a great knowledge of travel.
- A track record of excellence in customer service
- Ability to be agile in an ever-changing environment - no day in travel is the same (even more so in the current world of travel)
- A sharp eye for detail and accuracy & the skill to manage a high volume of bookings
- Strong airfare / change processes including the use of VTP as form of payment would be a plus
About Flight Centre
Over the past 40 years, we’ve celebrated many important milestones and today, we are proud to an award-winning global travel retailer.
This year we are SO proud to have been listed as a winner of the HRD’s 5* Employer of Choice Award!
Put simply, we’re a bunch of travel lovers looking for more travel lovers to join our family.
So come and join our team of Flighties and help us open up the world to those who want to see.
Click Apply Now! And let your career take off with Flight Centre