FCM Online Training Coordinator (EMEA)
Job no: 513421
Work type: Full time
Categories: Operations & Professional Services, Corporate & Group Travel
This role looks after customer training for our FCM clients. You will form a key part of new customer onboarding by training them on their online booking tools and coordinating training throughout the region. You will also provide a range of supporting material to aid proficiency and drive online booking adoption.
Customer training facilitation -
- Deliver customer training sessions online and face-to-face at customers office locations nationwide.
- Plan training sessions based on individual customer needs.
- Create post-session reference guide to aid participant retention.
- Stay abreast of change to ensure you understand new functionality and can confidently pass this information onto new and existing customers.
- Aid the growth of online booking adoption through training.
Digital learning initiatives -
- Ensure all digital training resources are up-to-date and available to all customers
- E-learning modules.
- Video tutorials
- FAQ guides
- Create client specific online libraries that reflect their unique configuration of online booking tools.
- Identify where self-service learning would be more suitable than face-to-face learning and drive an increase in this method where more appropriate.
- Stay up-to-date with current digital learning trends to ensure product offering is always evolving to enhance online adoption (both learning and booking).
Multiple Team Relationships -
- Build internal and external relationships to ensure training offering is always relevant and any changes and enhancements are reflected in training material.
- Work closely with
- Onboarding teams
- Account managers
Regional Training Coordination -
- Deliver train the trainer sessions to local account managers who are required to deliver training (e.g. MNCs with non-English language requirements)
- Ensure training consistency across all markets.
- Communicate training changes, news and updates to all internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of / experience in designing, developing and delivering blended learning solutions - Desirable*
- Knowledge of the travel industry and booking practices - Desirable*
*You must meet one of these two criteria. If you have no training experience you must be able to demonstrate an ability to deliver complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - Essential.
- Design skills - Desirable
- Knowledge of Corporate Traveller’s suite of online booking technology (or similar) - Desirable
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend