Liberty Group Travel - Travel Consultant, Remote, US
Job no: 513217
Brand: Liberty Travel
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
The Groups Specialist will be responsible for sales and logistics in our Leisure Group Team. They will work to ensure all aspects of group bookings are completed for each client. The Leisure Travel Groups Specialist will liaise with hotels and other suppliers to ensure all reservations are completed. They will process payments from group members, make payments to suppliers, prepare rooming lists, provide documentation to clients and handle any questions from group members throughout the booking process.
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach. Target-driven, commission-focused, and proven history of high sales volume
- Well versed in booking Group travel including Destination Weddings, Social, Incentive & Organizational Groups
- Well versed in Caribbean and Mexico product
- Ability to negotiate and work with Partners to secure the best product & terms for customers
- Organizational Skills - You'll have excellent administrative and organization skills
- Intrapreneurial Skills – proven self- marketing strategies in place to assist in lead generation and group retention and growth.
- Demonstrate ability to handle crises
- High level of service to each Group customer ensuring all components and service needs are meet for Group Leader and each guest traveling
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts, Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K program
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Important information about our application process:
Any offer of employment in the USA that would require you to attend an office location or company event is contingent upon providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Remote, US
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
Salary: $38,000- $61,000
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $38,000-$61,000 depending on relevant factors, including experience, geographic location and performance. The annual salary range listed represents the total compensation package, excluding benefits, but which includes achievable commission and incentives.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend