Liberty Travel - Travel Consultant, Cherry Hill, NJ
Job no: 513213
Brand: Liberty Travel
Work type: Full time
Location: New Jersey
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Responsibilities as a Travel Consultant :
- Maintaining and engaging with customers in the Liberty Travel database
- Prioritize building your customer database through existing Liberty Travel inquiry to meet and exceed profit, sales, and targets at the individual and team level
- Take ownership of existing Liberty Travel customers and continuing the high level of customer service for those needing assistance with current and previously booked vacations.
- Take direction and coaching; we believe in daily, weekly, and monthly sessions with your leaders to help with performance
- Assisting your network with the customer service and refunds left from our Network mergers.
- Adhere to financial and Good Guide procedures and policies
- Maintaining a positive and professional social media presence
- Participate in travel related webinars, training sessions, and in-destination experiences
- If geographically appropriate, working from your state Network hub location
- Previous experience being commission focused, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Travel experience, as well as knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Experience in building, maintaining, and managing client relationships
- Excellent computer skills
- Professional, customer service-oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed independently, as well as part of team
- Able to work a flexible 5-day work schedule (including some evenings and weekends)
- Prior experience working within Client, Sabre, Red Dox, and Calypso platforms
- The ability to learn new computer system via virtual training, videos, and compass training
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts, Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K program
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Important information about our application process:
Any offer of employment in the USA that would require you to attend an office location or company event is contingent upon providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Salary: $38,000- $61,000
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $38,000-$61,000 depending on relevant factors, including experience, geographic location and performance. The annual salary range listed represents the total compensation package, excluding benefits, but which includes achievable commission and incentives.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend