Online Corporate Agent Technical Specialist - SABRE REQUIRED
FCM Travel Solutions is a leading US business travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment. FCM's division of Online Customer Care (OCC) is looking to hire a corporate online support travel consultant to nurture and support client relationships as well as to deliver a comprehensive online travel support service that assists our valued clients with meeting their online travel program goals.
- Must have GDS experience - SABRE
- Must have travel agent experience
- Experience using CONCUR preferred
The key objectives of this position include:
- To provide level one online booking tool support service for Cliqbook, Resx, Getthere, and NUtravel
- To deliver first class customer service to the client
- To transact all clients travel requirements, in a timely, accurate, friendly and helpful manner
- Actively develop client relationships
- Ownership of any client feedback and complaints
Requirements for this position:
- Experience in a corporate online support center and/or corporate travel consultant experience
- Strong target/goal orientation
- Proficient in Sabre and/or Apollo
- Strong educational background
- Solid technical skills
- A passion for technology and travel
Must have the ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills, be detail-oriented and have effective verbal communication skills.
- First level online support for travelers utilizing an online booking tool and travel portal
- Provide technical and navigational assistance by email or phone
- Assisting in making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Following company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, ticketing, Phase IVs, tickets exchanges/changes, CRS/GDS productivity.
- Working as a team member and assisting other agents as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
- Maintaining favorable working relationships with accounts and all other company employees
- Providing solutions to travel related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements.
- Keeping supervisor promptly and fully informed of all matters of significance.
- Maintaining good attendance.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Any offer of employment in the USA that would require you to attend an office location or company event is contingent upon providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
Although this position is fully remote, you will be expected to attend meetings, trainings, and events at an FCTG location once our return to the office plan is announced.
Location – Remote, USA
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.