FCM - Corporate Travel Specialist After Hours, Remote, CAN
Job no: 513127
Work type: Full time
Location: British Columbia
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Corporate Travel Specialist After Hours - Remote, CAN
We are currently hiring for an Corporate Travel Specialist After Hours to fulfill our Emergency Customer Care services. *Must be experienced in corporate travel management and Sabre GDS systems!*
Hours: Overnights & Weekend Days - Typical shift will run 4:30 PM PST to 12:30 AM PST or 6:00 PM PST to 2:00 AM PST
- Making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Build Passenger Name Records (PNR) and profiles.
- Perform ticketing, Phase IVs, exchanges/changes with complex international fares.
- Providing solutions to travel related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements during after-hours or emergency situations.
- Attendance at Team Meetings and Weekly Business Meetings are a requirement for this role.
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts as determined by business need and client call volume
- We require our Travel Center Agents to have a minimum of 1-3 years’ of corporate travel experience.
- Ideal candidate should have experience on an After-Hours Desk in Corporate Travel.
- Experience with ticketing, scripting, changes and exchanges to complex multi-segment international and domestic fares and pnrs.
- SABRE experience required.
- Geography and international destination knowledge is a must.
- Quality control and ticketing skills are preferred.
- Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem solving skills, be detail-oriented and have effective verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in usage of a personal computer and various software packages
- Ability to work effectively and multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with clients
- Bilingual English/French a plus
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- RRSP with matching
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location – Remote, Canada
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend