FCM - Corporate Travel Specialist – Vancouver, BC
Job no: 513126
Work type: Full time
Location: British Columbia
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Corporate Travel Specialist - Vancouver, BC
This role will have you arranging domestic and complex international travel for busy executives including air, car hotel and ground transportation.
Before you begin your role, you will spend one to two weeks training online. This remote program will boost your knowledge, train you on contract airfares and sharpen your Sabre skills. Our corporate travel consultants handle the air, car, rail, and ground transportation bookings as well as the ticketing, changes, and the exchanges. Our Learningcurve Training Program will help to prepare you with the necessary skills to be successful.
You will also need to offer exceptional customer service to satisfy our business traveler’s needs. We encourage our Corporate Travel Consultants to study the travel polices of our corporate accounts and develop a relationship with them so, essentially, when our valued business travelers have the need for business travel arrangements, they rest assured that their business travel needs are in the hands of a dedicated team of Corporate Travel professionals they trust and are on a first name basis with.
Our business hours are 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday – Friday. Be prepared to work 9:30 PM PST - 6:00 PM PST. A typical schedule will include 40-hour work week with five 8-hour shifts.
What You Will Need:
- Experience in Corporate Travel required
- Sabre skills required
- Experience with complex international fares strongly preferred
- Experience with complex ticketing & exchanges is preferred
- Professional & service-oriented mentality
- Impeccable business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Geography and international destination knowledge are necessary.
- Must have the ability to effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients.
- Candidates should possess decisive and successful problem-solving skills.
- Strong written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Skilled in usage of a personal computer and various software packages
- Bilingual English/French a plus
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- RRSP with matching
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location – Vancouver, BC
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend