Job no: 513109
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Strategy
Commercial Analyst – Flight Centre Brand
*Join one of the world’s largest travel groups
*Be supported every step of the way, strive for greatness, the world is open to you
Reporting to the Global Flight Centre Brand CFO you will be an experienced finance professional who will discover, deliver, and embed commercial initiatives across the business. The role is analytically based, with a focus on continuously identifying and executing value-add projects.
You will be joining a team of innovative high performers who rely on collaboration, adaptability, and continuous improvement to achieve market leading outcomes. Your main objective will be to maximise revenue opportunities and investment returns with a focus of minimizing costs.
Commercial Acumen and Financial Reporting & Analysis:
- Prepare financial models and business case scenarios
- Provide value add analysis that enables business stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Proactively communicate commercial impacts on past and future activities amongst stakeholders
- Assist in development of commercial models to understand the profitability of various business strategies
- Reviewing and report on both financial and non-financial KPIs and monitoring cashflow within the business
- Provide monthly performance reporting and value add analysis that enables business stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Responsible for supporting commercial decision making to drive improved profit performance and returns on capital investments
- Enhance our culture of continuous improvement by proactively rationalising existing and introducing new reporting that aligns to business needs, ways of working and drives objectives
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- CA/CPA qualification or another relevant post graduate qualification
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role (Analytical / Reporting role)
- Experience in PowerBI or other similar data visualisation technologies required
- Comfortable using Power Query/Data Brick with Excel to manipulate, transform and present data
- You are an energetic customer centric finance professional, a commercial thinker, and a strong senior analyst that is able to liaise with all levels of management
- You’re someone who is genuinely passionate about interpreting high volumes of data to provide insights to the business
- You have the ability to think commercially, be proactive, manage deadlines as well as think outside of the box to solve complex problems
Benefits on offer!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Salary on offer- $80k- $100k PKG (based on experience)
- Access to ongoing training- Individualised Learning & Development pathway options
- Exclusive retail discounts - accessible via our employee-only portal with 350+ of Australia’s leading retailers
- Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts, financial planning advise and more
- Flexibility- Monday to Friday week, business hours – Have your weekends to yourself, (60/40 WFH/Office)
- Brightness of future - career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses across the global - we promote from within
- Corporate Health Discounts - access exclusive discounts on health insurance plans for you and your family with our partner, BUPA.
- Monthly awards nights, social team building events, and opportunity to attend global conference (Las-Vegas 2022 )
- Sustainability - The protection of our environment is essential to the future of tourism, as a leading travel group, we have made efforts to affect positive change to the environment, visit our CSR Page.
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals. Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture. That’s the FCTG Way
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply now.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend