FCM Sales Development Representative (UK)
Job no: 513100
Work type: Full time
Location: City of London
Categories: Business Development
The overall objective of this role is to book meetings in for BDM’s via outbound activities and deal with inbound enquiries and help to build proactive campaigns. It is a crucial role as it drives the sales pipeline and is the first port of call for prospects to see what FCM is all about.
Identify, source, and open sales leads using various channels (usually, but not limited to calls, emails, social media, events).
Creating Appointments for FCM UK Sales via Outbound Activities -
- Appointments to be booked and seen per month.
Assist with Keep In Touch Strategy working alongside BDM’s -
- Building Relationships
- Quarterly Engagement
- Source of truth for Travel/Information
Qualifications and Prior Experience
- Degree Qualified - Preferred
- Travel Industry Background / Interest in Travel - Preferred
- FCM / Flight Centre background - Preferred
- Live within 5miles of Greater London - Preferred
- Strong drive for continuous improvement to meet and exceed goals - Required
- Strong Work Ethic - Required
- Resilience / Dertimination - Required
- Ability to take initiative and reach full autonomy - Required
- Candidate should have a proven track record of sales growth and achievement in the Corporate Travel Sector. Experience of large market sales process at board level and be able to confidently engage with contacts at all levels. - Required
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend