Customer Success Specialist (Supply), Systems Change Management - Brisbane QLD
Job no: 513092
Brand: Global Land Supply
Work type: Full time
Categories: Wholesale & Product, Leisure Travel & Retail, Corporate & Group Travel, Information & Technology
Use your exceptional engagement skills to partner with internal stakeholders to power change within existing systems and business processes.
Who are We?
Global Land Supply (GLS) is Flight Centre Travel Group’s (FCTG) global in-house product procurement and consolidation business, servicing a number of Flight Centre’s worldwide selling businesses including Retail, Liberty Travel and GoGo Worldwide Vacations.
The GLS Systems Change Management team works to collaborate with key GLS teams, vendors and technical personnel to implement internal customer-centric solutions that help GLS move forward and grow their business.
To work with internal FCTG stakeholders and Vendors to research, evaluate, document, test and implement business and system changes to existing functionality to enhance the value of the GLS product offering and ensure successful operational outcomes are achieved.
Through these efforts, the Customer Success Specialist will help FCTG leverage new and existing technologies to improve the efficiency of service delivery and the effectiveness of information analysis.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Full end-to-end change delivery from analysis through to change planning, content creation, change delivery and business readiness for the Global Land Supply Systems area
- Stakeholder management across multiple levels of the business
- Key relationship holder and lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned projects
- Onboarding new travel systems and applications
- Platform Release Readiness and handover to Production Support
- Implementing business changes (non-development)
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an environment requiring the transfer of complex information, including:
- Capture of information, active listening, etc
- Dissemination of information via written communication
- Organising and chairing meetings with business representatives
- Experience with large organisations and/or project environments with an understanding of the use of IT systems in business operations
- Worked on at least one large scale project as an instigator of change (i.e. part of the project team)
- Experience in the travel industry with exposure to travel systems thereby understanding the complexities of global booking systems
- Minimum 1 years' experience working as a representative of a system, process, or business, such that the candidate can be authoritative on a subject to peers and senior management
What's in it for You:
- Work with Australia’s largest travel retailer
- On target earnings of $71 k p.a. + super
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands in more than 20 countries
- We embrace a hybrid workplace, with work from home and office options available
- Travel discounts on flights, hotels and insurance for you, your family and friends
- Find our full list of benefits here: https://www.fctgcareers.com/why-work-with-us/benefits-in-each-country/australia
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend