Management Accountant - Brisbane
Job no: 513023
Work type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Strategy
Management Accountant – Global Enterprise Technology Services (ETS)
Information Technology at FCTG has developed organically across the world. This has resulted in the duplication of costs and capabilities in the provision of technology services across a now legacy structure.
Global Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) is a newly structured global area, creating a single organisational model which removes duplicate and/or redundant capabilities and focuses on the consistent delivery of core technology services globally. The reorganised workload enables automation and collaboration and improves the employee experience.
Working closely with the Global ETS Commercial Leader, Regional Finance Teams, and ETS Product leaders, you will be responsible for the preparation of the financial and management reports, forecasts and budgets that provide the foundation for the commercial analysis that will transform Global ETS and achieve cost savings for FCTG globally.
- Assist in with the preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Ensure strong financial control and integrity across the business
- Assistance with half-year and year-end external audit requirements
- Prepare compliance requirements including Head Office Reporting Pack
- Assist with the implementation of systems and process improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with regulators, company policies and internal audit recommendations
- Prepare monthly reconciliations, journals, financial statements, and management reports
- Conduct analysis of variances between actuals and budget and communicate to product leaders
Education and qualification
- CPA/CA qualified or studying towards
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting
- Experience in a commercial environment
Let’s get to the good part
- Paid Parental Leave
- Access to ongoing training- Individualised Learning & Development pathway options
- Exclusive retail discounts - accessible via our employee-only portal with 350+ of Australia’s leading retailers
- Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts, financial planning advise and more
- Flexibility- Monday to Friday week, 8:30-5:30 (60/40 WFH / Sydney CBD Office)
- Brightness of future - career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses across the globe- we promote from within
- Corporate health discounts - access exclusive discounts on health insurance plans for you and your family with our partner, BUPA.
- Social team building events and the opportunity to qualify for Global Gathering (Las Vegas 2022)
- Sustainability - The protection of our environment is essential to the future of tourism, as a leading travel group, we have made efforts to affect positive change to the environment, visit our CSR Page.
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals. Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture. That’s the FCTG Way.
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply now.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend